2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cups flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
Dreyers S'mores Ice Cream kaknoor guna aiskrim biasa je, jagung dan vanilla
Hot fudge topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and fill cupcake pan with liners.
- In a large bowl stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla and mix for 2 minutes. Slowly stir in boiling water.
- Pour one tablespoon of batter into cupcake pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes; cool completely.
- Top cupcakes with slightly melted ice cream; freeze for 2-3 hours or preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve top with toasted marshmallow, hot fudge sauce and crushed graham crackers. Enjoy!